Monday, November 2, 2009

November Stamp of the Month


D1377 Around the Block
Card 1: inspired by Karen Pedersen
Papers are from our Evensong kit. White embossed house with Window Charms on the right.

Card 2: inspired by .....sorry I forgot your name. Let me know and I'll give you credit!
Papers from That's Amore kit

Card 3: colors and papers from our Grace paper kit.

Card 4: inspired by Sheila Bennett
Colors: Goldrush, Barn Red, Indian Corn Blue with Brown Bag

What a fun set! Thanks to all who have inspired me along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...