Saturday, March 5, 2011

H2H Challenge and Mojo Monday--a double challenge!

This week I decided to play in both the H2H Challenge and the 
Mojo Monday sketch challenges. 
This week the H2H Challenge was to use 3 specific colors:Feb+colors.jpg 
I love this color combo and couldn't wait to get started! 
This is a 6" x 6" side fold card.
Stamps sets I used are:
Flower Pot--flowers and message
Universal Backgrounds--on paper flower
Spring Up--center of paper flower
The Background & Texture paper is from the Hooligans Kit.
 The paper flowers are from the Just Blooms Spring Blossom collection. OH...check out the scalloped border at the top! That is one of our Kraft Color-Ready Borders! I sponged black ink on it and voila! It's self adhesive so it's easy to add to your projects! Finally, I added some Licorice Opaques as accents. 
All products are Close To My Heart. Click here to go to my website.

Mojo180Sketch.gif
Here is the Mojo Monday 180 sketch for this week. 

Michelle

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! You used the sketch & colors wonderfully! The different flowers look great layered. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo of stamps/flowers on your card! Glad you could join us at H2H this week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grouping of flower pots that you stamped! Thanks for joining our color challenge at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love the flower pots and I especially like that big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H this week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card! I absolutely LOVE it! You did an amazing job creating the perfect card for both challenges! Very Impressive ~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did a great job with this card. Very pretty. Thanks for participating with us this week at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card! The whole thing just works so well

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...