Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Candy Winners!

Yesterday marked the end of the "Become a Follower! Be a Winner!" contest. Three lucky winners will receive an exclusive stamp set.

On the list of followers for my blog I started with the first person shown and counted off down the column...counted down column two and then column three. Then I used Random.org to generate three numbers and matched them to my follower list. 

And the winners are........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

20 8 7
#20: Jana Tanner
#8: Kim
#7: Carol Labuski
Please email me at: stamplady@kc.rr.com to share your address so I can mail out your prize!
Thanks to all my followers. I hope you enjoy what's shared on my blog.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...