Friday, March 23, 2012

NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS!

My website address has changed! 
Be sure to bookmark this new address for easy linking:


If you use the old address you'll be directed to a page where you can type in my name to find my website. So you can still get there for a while with the old address but make it easy and bookmark the new address! 

The website is new and improved making it easy for you to navigate. You'll find links to my other sites (blog, facebook, interest, etc.) so give them a try, too!

A new feature is gatherings and workshops will be posted on my website. If you'd like to join one let me know! If you're unable to attend you can place an order through the workshop which will give you group pricing on the shipping! You'll also be helping the hostess out, too, as your order will count for that gathering!

Go ahead and check it out! Don't forget to bookmark the
new address while you're there!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...