Monday, June 25, 2012

Easy Cricut Cards!

Here are a couple of easy cards I made with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. First  I cut a shape from the Colonial White cardstock. I love the Sonoma papers so I put those to use before they retire next month! Smokey Plum is the accent color. I stamped around the cut out image using the script image from Universal Backgrounds. It gives a nice texture don't you think? The cut out layer is also popped with 3D Foam so there is a bit of a shadow on the layer beneath. The embellishment on the butterfly are a couple of Mocha Pearls. On the heart I outlined the shape with Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel. Click here to shop!

I made a set of these cards to give as a birthday gift for a friend. She loved them! I included envelopes with the script image stamped along the flap in back.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the cutout of the Cricut image and then stamped the script around it. Creates a nice, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...