Sunday, November 3, 2013

Color Dare #67: Black & White with Green

Time for another color dare over at Color My Heart! 

Since I have been working on my Holiday Card Workshop, I immediately thought of a holiday themed card for this color dare! I got out some Green Glitter Paper and sent it through my Cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge to create this pretty tree. All I did after that was add some more glitter paper as accent trim and stamp a message from the Holiday Tags set! Very quick and easy but so very fun!


Now, get your creative ideas going and join us over at Color My Heart!

Happy Creating!
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. You know I love the sparkle! It's makes a relatively simple layout shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green glitter paper--how clever of you to use it for this challenge! Your card really sparkles!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling. Great job using the new green glitter paper, makes your tree pop! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this challenge. I love that paper... I haven't got it yet! Thanks for entering your project this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...