Friday, January 10, 2014

Smoothie Challenge

It's time for a Color Dare with the artists over at Color My Heart! This week the challenge is to use the color Smoothie. As usual, neutral colors are also allowed. Here is what I made…...


I totally cased this from a card I saw online somewhere. I say somewhere because I can't remember or find where! I would love to give the artist credit, so if you recognize your design please let me know and I'll give you credit you deserve!

I did make a couple of adjustments on my card. I used Pink Glitz Glitter Gel for the heartbeat line. The heart is an image from our January Stamp of the Month: Cross-Stitch Wishes (available only this month). I love the Slate Twist Tie curly cues, too! Smoothie is the cardstock layer between the white layers. Oh, I also popped the heart up with 3D Foam! Quick and easy, but you do need some drying time for the Glitter Gel.

There are a number of embellishments that will be retiring by the end of January. The Glitz Glitter Gels are an example. Click here to see a list of the retiring items. Get 'em while they last! And don't forget the Stamp of the Month, too! Oh….there is also a great special called Cloud Nine. Let's Shop!

Now go on over to the Color My Heart blog and join in the fun!

Color My Heart…..
Coloring your world one week at a time!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is ADORABLE! I love that heartbeat line across the page. I may have to copy this some day! Perfect use of the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! I love the glitter heart beat and how you've used the SOTM. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...