Friday, April 25, 2014

Color Dare # 91: Ariana Paper Pack

Welcome to the color dare for this week: Ariana. The Color My Heart challenge is to use the colors from the Arians paper pack: Ariana Coral, Ariana Green, Ariana Grey, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim and Daisy White. The B & T paper I used in the background has all those colors! There are some other great patterns in the pack so be sure to check it out. 


This is actually Sketch #132 from the Freshly Made Sketches site. I didn't get this finished in time to enter the challenge, but I love the way it turned out. Its a very simple design that lets the elements all work really well together. The White Daisy cardstock is dry embossed with our stripe folder. That gives a lot of great texture to the background of the rose. The rose is from the Ariana Compliments pack. Its a printed Dimensional Element and looks even better in real life! The message is from the Give a Lift stamp set. By the way, this is a 7" x 5" side fold card.

All products are Close To My Heart:
--Ariana paper pack
--Ariana Compliments
--White Daisy cardstock
--Give a Lift stamp set
--Slate Exclusive Inks pad
--Stripe Embossing Folder*
--Gray Sparkle
--Corner Rounder
--3D Foam

*used with a Cuttlebug

You can shop any time on my website! It's always open!

I hope you're inspired to join us at Color My Heart! It's a lot of fun and having colors already picked makes it easier to get started. You have until Thursday to enter the challenge. Each Friday a new challenge is posted.

Have a great....and creative.....day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love how you rounded those top corners on the embossed panel--perfect for that one. Now I want to get out my folders, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel really good about how this one turned out!

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...