Friday, May 23, 2014

Funky Blossoms


Look at these pretty colors! Sunset, Olive and Lagoon! Lagoon is my favorite color. If the color dare has Lagoon in it I'm excited. So come take a look at the Color My Heart color dare for this week!



I got out my Funky Blossoms stamp set and my Wishes How-To Book and the rest was fast and easy! This patternis from the book and called All Tucked In. Our How-To books are great! All the dimensions are right there for you making it easy! This is a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" top fold card. As you can see, there is layering and a bit of cutting for the flowers. The top flower is popped up with 3D Foam tape. Also, its hard to see in the photo, but there is a piece of Silver Washi Tape across the bottom of the flower layer. 

All products are Close To My Heart:
--Funky Blossoms
--Wishes How-To Book
--Inks-Lagoon, Sunset, Olive
--Timberline paper pack
--Cardstock-White Daisy, Sunset, Lagoon
--Silver Shimmer Trim
--Silver Washi Tape
--Bitty Sparkles
--3D Foam Tape
--Teal Resin Flowers (retired)

My website is always open! You can even shop in your jammies!

Now, click here to check out the Color My Heart Color Dare. We post a new color dare each Friday. You can join us in Color Dare #95 until Thursday evening. Come on! It's a lot of FUN!

Happy Crafting!
Michelle






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Really like how you added the Shimmer Trim and the Washi Tape.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...