Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Birthday --- Mojo Monday Style!

I had a bit of time for myself today and used it to play along with the
  Mojo Monday group!  Here is the sketch for this week:


And here is my version of the sketch!


This is a very easy sketch to accommodate just about any style! I love the one rounded corner on the card base and how its matched on the center layer. I was going to just round one corner of the cake layer, too. But I got to clipping corners and before I knew it I had rounded all four corners! I decided to just go with it. I used the Ivy Lane paper pack for a lovely feminine look.

--B1442 Belated Birthday
--Ivy Lane paper pack
--Smokey Plum Ink
--Markers-Hollyhock, Blush, Olive
--Small Sparkle Flourish
--Bitty Sparkles
--3D Foam

My website is open 24/7 so you can even shop in your jammies!

Have a Creative Day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...