Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Stamp of the Month blog Hop ~ Choose Happy


We have a great Stamp of the Month set this month called Choose Happy!

This card is a 3 1/2" by 8" card and it easily fits in a legal sized envelope.
I stamped the frame and cut it out both the outside and the inside of the frame. This allowed me to place it over the vase of flowers and give it some dimension. I cut the paper so it would look like wallpaper behind the framed picture.



All products are Close To My Heart:
--Choose Happy 
--Snowhaven paper pack
--Ink: Black, Glacier
--Cardstock: Whisper, White Daisy
--White Shimmer Trim
--Black Epoxy Bubble
--Stuck on You Puffies
Click here to go shopping!
I'd love to be your consultant.


Look at all the cute images! What a great stamp set!
Choose Happy is only available from March 1-31, 2015.

Click here to see more great ideas using Choose Happy. 


Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...