Friday, August 19, 2016

Color Dare #207 ~ Saffron, Canary, Gold + White Daisy




Yea it's Friday! Everyone love Friday! One reason to love Friday is it's time for a new color dare from the Design Team at Color My Heart!
This week we're going with a monochromatic theme by using yellows with gold and white. Here I've stamped some leaves and popped a flower for a 3D effect. The diagonal stripe paper is from the new Enchantment Fundamentals pack! Love those new Fundamentals! The card is quick and easy and called for a bit of bling to finish it off!




All products are Close To My Heart:
--Shower Flowers, Finding the Words stamp sets
--Inks: Saffron, Canary
--Cardstock: White Daisy, Saffron, Canary
--Enchantment Fundamentals paper
--White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
--Shimmer Trim: Gold
--Gold Sequins
--Clear Sparkles
--3D Foam Tape

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help!



Now it's your turn to join us and create something with these colors. If you don't have the exact colors just use something close! Details on how to join are in the sidebar of our home page. We love to see your artwork!

#colormyheart #colordare #ctmhconsultant

Have a great day!
Michelle

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love how you added all the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make color challenges look so easy...me, I had no idea what I was going to do after I made my background paper, few hours later it went together. Your card is stunning and the mixture of yellows and gold is striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,cSue. You do a fantastic job on the color challenges. Funny, yellows are my least favorite colors to work with. So this really was a challenge for me!

      Delete
  3. I really like the way you did the two tone stamping and then the flower over it. So much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Michelle! The scattered gold sequins and flower center are the perfect accent! I love the two toned background leaves also. Great job, Michelle!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Michelle. I especially love your stamped cluster of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card design is versatile and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...