Friday, January 27, 2017

Color Dare #228 ~ Lagoon, Raspberry and White Daisy

This week our Color My Heart Design Team has a simple 3 color challenge for you. Although sometimes I find the 3 color dares more challenging than dares with 4-5 colors! 

I decided to try something a bit different for this challenge. I got out my Base & Bling Watercolor Sheet with the Clear images. I used a water brush and ink pads to color the images. Some stamping in the background, layering of the images, clear sparkles and a smear of Shimmer and it's done!




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Base & Bling Watercolor - Clear
  • Stamp Set: Ink Blot
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Raspberry
  • Cardstock: Lagoon, Raspberry
  • Specialty Paper: White Glitter Paper
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Shimmer Brush - Clear
  • Water brush 
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!




Now it's your turn to create a paper craft with the colors above. If you don't have the exact colors you can substitute something close, but don't add any new colors! The details on how to share your creation are in the sidebar on the Color My Heart home page. We LOVE seeing your creations so come on and join the fun!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the splatters in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you and I were fhinking along the same lines when it came to this colour theme. And I agree that as much as I like limited colours on a card, at times, it can be a challenging task to work with so few colours especially when one of them is the base colour!
    I love what you did using the designs and then the splatters in the background. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful watercolored squares--very clever way to use the challenge colors.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the watercoloring on your panels matching the frames, and love the splattered background...love it.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...