Friday, February 24, 2017

Color Dare #232 ~ Fern, Sapphire, Lemon with White Daisy

This week the Design Team at Color My Heart has a bright color combo for you to create with. Show us what you can do with this color dare. We LOVE to see your creations. Go to our home page to see the details listed in the sidebar. It's easy and fun!

I thought I was going to make something with flowers. Since that wasn't working the way I hoped I switched to The Way to Go stamp set instead. It reminds me of celebration banners for a party! To add a bit of sparkle I used the Clear Shimmer Brush on some of the images. You can get a better idea in the second photo of how it shimmers.






All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Way to Go
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Set
  • Cardstock: Sapphire, White Daisy
  • Specialty Paper: Adventure Fundamentals
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Canary, Fern
  • Adventure Ribbon pack
  • Green Triangles
  • Clear Shimmer Brush
If you want a little place an order.
If you want a lot host a gathering.
If you want it all be a consultant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~




Now it's your turn! Create a paper craft of some kind using these and only these colors. If you don't have the exact color you can substitute something close. But don't add any new colors. Then link to our blog from your blog, photo gallery or Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by!
Go get your fingers inky!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...