Friday, March 10, 2017

Color Dare #234 ~ Greens with Gold and White

It's Friday so that means a new Color My Heart color dare challenge! Since we are closing in on St. Patrick's Day the Design Team chose to make this challenge all about our greens: Sweet Leaf, New England Ivy, Fern, Emerald, Willow with White and Gold. Relax, you don't have to use ALL those greens. Just pick out a couple. But be sure to include both the White and Gold!

I created this layout of my Great Grandparents from Ireland. I kept it simple and just splattered some inks in the around the outside of the wreath. I inked the edges of the flowers in Emerald ink to give some depth. Some Bitty Sparkles and Gold Glitter Gems with the Cricut sentiment and it was done!




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Exclusive Inks: Sweet Leaf, Fern, New England Ivy, Emerald
  • Cardstock: Fern, Sweet Leaf, New England Ivy, White Daisy
  • Cricut: Flower Market, Artbooking
  • Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems, Bitty Sparkles
  • Water Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!



Now it's your turn to create and share! Use at least a couple of these greens with White and Gold. Don't add any new colors! Check out the post on our Color My Heart home page for details on how to join. 

Have fun creating!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #scrabooklayouts

4 comments:

  1. I love the Flower Market wreath you used in this layout. What a lovely tribute to your great grandparents!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. I'm love knowing about my great grandparents.

      Delete
  2. What a great scrapbook page and photo of your family's heritage. Unfortunately after my mom passed away several photos of either her heritage or my Dad's were not labeled with name or dates so I have no clue on who they are...but great photos going back in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I love having these heritage photos and hearing the stories.

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...