Friday, March 24, 2017

Color Dare #236 ~ Pacifica, Emerald, White and Black



It's Friday so that means a new Color My Heart color dare challenge! This week the challenge colors are Pacifica, Emerald with White and Black. If you don't have these exact colors you can substitute something close, but don't add any new colors! More details on how to join the fun are in the post on our home page

Greens and Blues are one of my favorite color combination so this was a fun color dare for me! I started by cutting a window into the cardstock with my paper trimmer then embossed the chevron pattern on it. Now it was time to stamp some 1st and 2nd generation flowers and a sentiment. I used foam tape to raise the window layer a bit and it gave me enough room to tie a piece of twine to the left of the window. 



Inside of card


All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Sets: Shower Flowers, Sending Smiles
  • Exclusive Inks: Emerald, Pacifica, Black
  • Cardstock: Pacifica, Emerald, White Daisy
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Chevron Embossing Folder
  • Black and White Dots
  • Enchantment Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to create a paper craft using the color dare colors then link it to our home page. There is more information about doing that in the post for this color dare. Click here to see it.

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking


SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Michelle - love this card with 1st & 2nd generation stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the chevron background and the white space. The use of 2nd generation stamping was brilliant to give you additional colours here. This is just so pretty and gentle. I feel like I could scroll through the flowers the way it is set up. AWESOME :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love how you cut a window for your floral stamping...beautifully stamped flowers encased in the embossed background and the embellishments...touch of twine and the flower in the corner. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the tiny, delicate flowers and your creative use of the "window". Thanks for inspiring me yet again!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marie! You inspire me all the time, too.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...