These colors kind of made me think of pansies. Lucky for me, the Cricut Flower Market cartridge has a cut for pansies! Here is what I came up with for this color dare. The background is stamped with 2nd generation inks. I also used the Shimmer Brush-clear on the Slate part of the flowers. Once I placed the sparkles I thought they looked a bit too bright so I took my marker and colored them to blend in better with the flower center. There is still a touch of bling and dimension but it's more subtle now.
All products are Close to My Heart:
- Stamp Sets: Sending Smiles, Line It Up (both part of the Flower Market Cricut Bundle)
- Exclusive Inks: Eggplant, Canary, Slate
- Cardstock: Eggplant, Canary, Slate
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cricut Flower Market
- Embellishments: White Twine, Sparkles: Clear, Bitty, Shimmer Brush-Clear, ShinHan Marker: Golden Yellow, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!
Now it's your turn to create and share! We love seeing what your ideas are for these colors. Create any paper craft you like. Details are in the post on our home page!
Have a creative day!
#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking