Today I'm trying out the new Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. This is their first official challenge and I just couldn't resist giving it a try! What is the challenge you ask? The challenge is to use the Some Kinda Wonderful papers OR the colors from the papers.
Ok here we go! I paired the Some Kinda Wonderful papers with the April Stamp of the Month: Flock Together (available April 1-30, 2017). These little birds are just adorable! You can see a picture of the entire set in the upper left corner of my blog.
I've also paired this up with the Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge.
All products are Close to My Heart:
- Paper: Some Kinda Wonderful
- Stamp Set: Flock Together (available April 1-30, 2017)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: Black
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Raspberry
- ShinHan Markers: Vivid Green, Cherry Pink, Warm Grey, Pastel Green, Colorless Blender
- Black and White Dots
- Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!
Take a little time today to create and share with the Three Amigos!
Have a great day!
#closetomyheart #cardmaking #bloghops #stampofthemonth