Thursday, August 24, 2017

Jack papers make great photo frames!

Lately I've been making a lot of photo frames and been having a lot of fun! Here I'm showing a couple of the frames I made with Jack papers. Aren't they cute!


First I paint the wood frame and then start figuring out how I want the papers to go. I cut the paper to the basic size and adhere with adhesive. I use a craft knife to cut out the photo opening. On these frames I also roughed up the opening to give it a rustic feel to go with the papers! The embellishments are from the Jack Compliments. Very easy to create these frames. Now for some photos!


I'm also sharing this post with Three Amigos Blog Hop. Check out their site and join in the fun!

Get your fingers inky!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #homedecor

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! These are so totally awesome! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frames! Love the Jack papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frames are great, Michelle! I love how you separated the buffalo check plaid and the slate plaid with the zip strip! Thank you for sharing with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...