Friday, September 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Fabulous Foil




It it's the 15th of the month that means it's time for a new Technique Blog Hop!
This month we are featuring the NEW Foil that is now in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  If you've come from the blog of Belinda McLane you're on the right track. Just keep clicking the links in each post to continue along on the hop!

The foil comes in either Silver or Gold and is so versatile you won't believe it! It's going to make your creations look magical! Take a look at this card where I used it as layers. The foil takes the card up to an elegant level with the glitter paper and foil layers. And don't you love the look of that little silver bow?!! I ran the ink pad across the embossing folder before embossing to get the look you see here. This foil is a nice cardstock weight and easy to work with. You'll love it!


This time I used the foil to create this beautiful embossed layer! Wow! I mounted it on Glitter paper and added a couple pearls and that was all it needed.



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Cardstock: Bashful, White Daisy
  • Specialty paper: Silver Foil, Bashful Glitter paper
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Rose Embossing Folder
  • Exclusive Inks: Bashful, Black
  • Happy Birthday (M size stamp)
  • Embellishments: Pink Pearls
  • Tools: Thin Cuts Ribbon Border
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's time for more inspiration over at the blog of Michelle Johns.
Thanks for hopping by!

Have a great day!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #cardmaking #embossing

10 comments:

  1. Love both cards - very elegant! Bashful looks really great with the silver foil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love that silver bow as it adds the perfect touch. I also like the silver embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards!! I love that you inked the embossing folder. Very clever. 🏆🏆

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I love your color combo and the texture that the various papers provide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your foiled cards are really amazing! I love the use of that Rose embossing folder. Well done, Michelle!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...