Friday, October 20, 2017

Color Dare #266 ~ Pewter, Pebble, Black & White with Silver + Pick your own Pink

Color Dare 266 is open until Nov. 2, 2017


This week the Design Team at Color My Heart is giving you a neutral palette with a touch of sparkle and you get to pink your PINK accent color! Here is what I came up with.

I've been making a lot of flowers lately and felt this color dare would lend itself to some really pretty flowers! What do you think? The flowers are the Gerber Daisies from the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge. If you see two shades of pink it's because I used both sides of the Pixie cardstock. It's great having a light and dark side to create with! I also cut the sentiment twice so I could offset the pieces for a shadow effect. Now for a photo worthy of this layout.......






All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Cricut Flower Market cartridge
  • Carkstock: Black, Pixie, Pewter, Pebble, White Daisy
  • Specialty Paper: Silver Glitter Paper
  • Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to create and share with with this color dare. If you don't have an exact Clove To My Heart color match you can substitute something close. Create any paper craft you like!
More details can be found on our HOME PAGE. We can't wait to see what you create!

Happy creating!

Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #scrapbooking #cricutflowermarket

5 comments:

  1. What a striking layout, and how you used the neutrals in your flowers and so many layers...love it all...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I can't wait to find just the right photo!

      Delete
  2. Love your flower cluster...it's beautiful with the touches of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tracey. I just love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous array of paper flowers in a lovely layout. The silver glitter paper is the perfect accent. Just gorgeous!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...