Friday, November 17, 2017

Color Dare 270



This week we're challenging you with a few neutral colors PLUS pick your own RED. Cranberry is shown above but pick any red you like. I picked Pomegranate!

I used all the neutral colors as backgrounds for the flowers. The card base is really white but doesn't look that way in the photo. I also added some shimmer on the petals of the flowers. You can see that better in the close up photo below.  The fun thing about this stamp set is that is has matching Thin Cuts making it very easy to cut out the images. No fussy cutting done here! I did ink the edges of the flowers to give it a finished edge.





All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Beautiful You + Thin Cuts
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso, Pomegranate
  • Cardstock: Espresso, Heather, Mink
  • Embellishments: Shimmer Brush--Clear, White Pearls
  • Tools: Corner Rounder, Sponge, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to play along. Create any paper craft using ALL and ONLY the colors above. If you don't have an exact CTMH match you may substitute something close, but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. Full details are on the Color My Heart home page

Have fun creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...