Thursday, November 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Blog Hop


It's time for a new Joyful Start blog hop! Come along for the ride and see what we've 
made to inspire you! If you've come here from Debi Brile's blog you're on the right path. Just click the link in each post to hop to the next blog!

I've been putting my Cricut machine to work lately! This is a project I made using the Flower Market cartridge. This is a 12" x 12" canvas used as the base for this holiday home decor piece. I just picked out the images I wanted and got busy cutting!


All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Cricut Flower Market cartridge
  • Cardstock: Fern, New England Ivy, Nutmeg
  • Specialty Paper: Kraft Cardstock, Red Glitter Paper
  • Red Enamel Gems (retired)
Other Product:
  • 12" x 12" x 1" Artist Canvas
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's time to hop over and see what Andrea Sherman has to share.

Happy Hopping!
Michelle

#bloghops #Closetomyheart #homedecor Cricutflowermarket

6 comments:

  1. Great use of those cricut cuts. Love the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this idea. It will make a gorgeous wall hanging in your home or as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift idea, beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Ohhh, I love holly :)...Christmas is coming! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh,so pretty! What a lovely gift idea! How did you adhere the paper to canvas? I'm so glad you shared this wonderful project!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...