Friday, December 15, 2017

Color Dare 272 ~ Traditional Colors

Hello and welcome back to our month of Holiday card inspiration!
This week I'm on the Color My Heart team doing Traditional colors.



My card this wee is a shiny and sparkly. I used papers from the Beary Christmas pack with the Merry Christmas layer being one of the Picture My Life (PML) cards trimmed down for my card. The ornaments are heat embossed in gold and silver and the Merry Christmas is covered in Simmer Brush Clear for a pretty sparkle. It's hard to see but trust me, it's there. The ornaments were easy to cut out because I used the matching Thin Cuts. SO easy! Putting the Shimmer Trim corners on the card really made a difference for making the ornaments look grounded rather than hanging in mid-air.





All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Silver & Gold-Cardmaking + Thin Cuts
  • Paper Pack: Beary Christmas 
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Cranberry
  • Embossing: Versamark ink, Gold powder, Silver powder, Heat Tool
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Clear Sparkles, White Shimmer Trim
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope you feel inspired too create and share your own traditionally colored cards. We really love it when you share and inspired us in the process. Check out the link on our home page for details on how to share your creation! By the way....there are prizes happening at the end of the month. Each time you share you'll be entered in the drawing!

Happy Creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #christmascards
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the PML card as a base for the shimmery gold and silver ornaments. Really pretty! Very clever!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...