Friday, January 19, 2018

Birthday Card - Color Dare 276


Color Dare 276 is open through Thursday February 1st.
Black and White are optional


This week we at Color My Heart is challenging you with some neutral colors and just a pop of green! These colors could be great for a masculine or feminine project.  I wanted to add some texture to my card so I dry embossed the bottom panel and sprinkled some ink on the top portion. I used a re-inker to put a drop on an acrylic block. Then I dipped a water brush and tapped it over my finger to sprinkle the ink on the card. The pattern for this card can be found in our new Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 How-to Book. 


All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Birthday Sparkles
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Specialty Paper: Basic Fundamentals
  • Exclusive Inks: Sweet Leaf, Heather
  • Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 - pattern 21
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Whimsy Ribbon
  • Tools: Water Brush, Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder, Glue Dots
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's time for you to get your fingers inky and create any paper craft you like! If you don't have these exact Close To My Heart colors you may substitute something close, but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. We love seeing what you create so be sure to share! Full details are in the post on our home page.

Have fun creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Really like your color and texture combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS card! You can never go wrong with Buffalo plaid & polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi. I agree with the plaid and polka dots!

      Delete
  3. Great card, Michelle! Love the ink spatter at the top and the embossed B&T paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Michelle! I love how you carried the small dots theme from background to ribbon--really lovely!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the simplicity of this card!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...