Monday, February 26, 2018

Easter Animals cards

I recently saw some cards created by Laura Beacham that inspired me to get out my Easter Animals stamp set and get busy! I've changed a few details here and there but love how they turned out! Thanks for the inspiration Laura!

All the images were colored in using a water brush and a reinker. Put a drop or two on an acrylic block and use the water brush to paint. 






All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Easter Animals
  • Paper: Chelsea Gardens
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Charcoal, Toffee, Canary, Almond
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Charcoal
  • Thin Cuts: Circles
  • Tools: Water Brush, thin 3D Foam Tape
  • Embossing Folders: Roses. Retired: Buffalo Plaid, Quatrefoil, Vines
  • Embellishments: Adventure Ribbon, Whimsy Ribbon, Bitty Sparkles
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Easter will be here before we know it so I hope these cards inspire you like they did me. 


Have a great day!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #cardmaking #eastercards #showandtellwithmichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...