I recently saw some cards created by Laura Beacham that inspired me to get out my Easter Animals stamp set and get busy! I've changed a few details here and there but love how they turned out! Thanks for the inspiration Laura!
All the images were colored in using a water brush and a reinker. Put a drop or two on an acrylic block and use the water brush to paint.
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Set: Easter Animals
- Paper: Chelsea Gardens
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Charcoal, Toffee, Canary, Almond
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Charcoal
- Thin Cuts: Circles
- Tools: Water Brush, thin 3D Foam Tape
- Embossing Folders: Roses. Retired: Buffalo Plaid, Quatrefoil, Vines
- Embellishments: Adventure Ribbon, Whimsy Ribbon, Bitty Sparkles
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Easter will be here before we know it so I hope these cards inspire you like they did me.
Have a great day!
#closetomyheart #cardmaking #eastercards #showandtellwithmichelle