Friday, February 2, 2018

Gimme Some Sugar Card


Black and White are free colors-----Open through Feb 15th.


Welcome to our new Color Dare Challenge. What do you think about these colors? Bashful seems to go with just about any color! For my card I went with items from the new Gimme Some Sugar kit. It was very quick and easy to make and turned out even better than I expected!
I stamped a background for behind the sentiment and used the Bashful Shimmer Brush on the rolling pin. Then scalloped border is actually gold foil with black cardstock on top.




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Gimme Some Sugar Compliments
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Bashful, White Daisy, Black, Gold Foil
  • Exclusive Inks: Bashful
  • Stamp Set: Splash of Color
  • Tools: Corner Rounder, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Thin Cuts-Ribbon Border
  • Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems, Bashful Shimmer Brush, Black & Gold Ribbon (retired).
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

So are you feeling inspired to create something with this color palette? The rules are you must use all and only the colors in this color dare. If you don't have an exact Close To My Heart color you may substitute something close but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

I'm also sharing this card on The Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges.

Have a fun day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking

6 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment...and love that splash of color...gotta use that Splash of Color stamp...beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Splash of Color! You can use it in so many ways and colors to accent your images. Thanks, Sue.

      Delete
  2. LOVE these papers and love your beautiful card! I'll have to play along with this one! Thanks so much for joining us over at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I love playing along with Three Amigos!

      Delete
  3. Such a witty card! I love the sentiment and you did a great job of featuring it. I love your splattered background and gold glittery accents.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and simple! I love it, Michelle! The splash of color stamp in the background reminds me of a floured surface for rolling dough. So glad you shared with us at Three Amigos too!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...