Monday, March 12, 2018

Mother's Day Cards

Before you know it Mother's Day will be near and you may be needing a card to send! Whether it's for your mother or "like a mother" she will love any of these pretty cards. By the way...these cards could be for any occasion. Just change the sentiment to match your occasion and you'll be good to go! 

These cards are based on designs by Kim Tomholt. She made birthday cards and I adapted to Mother's Day cards. Thanks for the inspiration, Kim!

The best and easiest part about all these cards is that they were made with our Picture My Life Be-YOU-tiful cards. For only $5.95 USD you get 12 - 4" x 6" pocket cards and 12 - 3" x 4" pocket cards. The cards are designed for pocket scrapbooking but look what happens when you use them for card making! The PML cards make scrapbooking OR card making super quick and easy. Just a little trim here and there  and you have beautiful layers for your cards. Stamp the sentiment of your choice and you're done! I made a total of 10 cards from a pack of the PML cards. I also used some of our Thin Cuts and some Cricut cut flowers. See a list of the supplies I used below.

Did I remind you that our Thin Cuts are ON SALE this month? Perfect timing!
Single Sets are 25% off and select Bundle are 30% off!



All products are Close To My Heart
*The Bashful Pearls may be unavailable at this time BUT you can use our White Pearls and a ShinHan Marker of your choice to make any color pearl you like!


If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Picture My Life Be-YOU-tiful Cards
$5.95




Thin Cuts Ovals - Sale Price $9.71


Thin Cuts Ribbon Border
Sale Price $7.46


Thin Cuts Basic Banners
Sale Price $9.71

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #thincuts #picturemylifecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...