Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thin Cuts Layout

I made this layout using our Heart Thin Cuts. It was simple to do because I just cut hearts in various sizes to layer on each other. The sentiment is also a Thin Cut, too!

Thin Cuts are on sale this month for 25-30% off! That is a fantastic deal. Thin Cuts make crafting so easy! I LOVE my Thin Cuts!

There's only 1 week left for these sale prices! March 31st will be the last day!


You can get our basic shapes in one bundle for $36.26 USD for a savings of 30%.
Or you can get hearts, ovals, stars or circles in individual sets for $9.71 USD for a savings of 25%. Either way it's a great deal!



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Thin Cuts: Hearts, Happy Birthday
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Special Paper: Enchantment Fundamentals, Adventure Fundamentals
  • Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant  can help with that, too!

Click here to see all the available Thin Cuts on sale this month.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #scrapbooking #thincuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...