Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Day 16 of the layout challenge.

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

These photos are from a Close To My Heart convention I went to in Washington, D.C. I've been a consultant for 22 years and I LOVE it! The friendships made with other consultants and customers is a bonus I didn't expect when I started. Finding a perfect place to let my creative side bloom is very fulfilling. A wonderfully supportive company is the perfect place to be. Being a CTMH Consultant is fantastic and if you would like to find out I can help with that! Click here for info.


Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...