Thursday, May 3, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

Day 3 of the Scrapbook Challenge
My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

This layout makes me smile. My grandson has so much fun at the park and it shows in his smile. 
From a technical point of view,  this layout is a great way to use up those scraps that always seem to be around from other projects. I love ways of using up all the papers in my stash!


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...