Friday, June 1, 2018

A Bushel & a Peck Blog Hop



Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you've com from Brenda Lapp's blog you're doing fine. Just keep clicking on the links in each post to go to the next blog for more great ideas.

What a cute set this is! Fun images and sentiments are found here. For you younger ones I bet you're heard your Mom or Grandma say these sentiments before.  For my card I used Make It from Your Heart to get started with a pattern. After picking the papers to work with it was time to do some stamping. I stamped the basket of apples in Archival Ink because this way the black ink wouldn't bleed when I used the markers. there are a couple of layers of marker on the apples and basket. This gives dimension. I also used the Colorless Blender to add a bit more highlight.

The Stamp of the Month is only available the month it is featured. A Bushel and a Peck will be available from May 1-31, 2018. Be sure to get it before it's gone!




All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: A Bushel & a Peck
  • Make It from Your Heart Volume 4 Pattern 18
  • Paper Pack: Beautiful Friendship
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie
  • Exclusive Ink: Archival Black, Sapphire
  • ShinHan Markers: Cherry Pink, Lt. Orange, Sap Green, Mahogany, Clay, Colorless Blender
  • Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Glitter Gems
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Are you ready for more ideas for A Bushel and a Peck? Well hop on over to see what Jean McNulty has created to inspire us.


Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #stampofthemonth #cardmaking #showandtellwithmichelle

9 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...