Friday, July 6, 2018

Smile card

So today I felt like getting into some trouble.....Double Trouble that is! The gals over at Double Trouble have come up with a great challenge for us. Here are the details:

Double Trouble: Thing 1 - Use the 3-2-1 recipe (3 colors, 2 word sentiment, 1 image)
                             Thing 3 - Use embossing (dry or heat)
                             Thing 2 - Use the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#271 or #272)

I decided to use Sketch 271 and this is what I created. It's a fun sketch and a good way to use some scraps. My 2 word sentiment is on the inside with my stamped image on the front of the card.



Close To My heart products
  • Stamp Set: Fresh Air - Cardmaking + Thin Cuts
  • Paper Pack: Beautiful Friendship
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie
  • Beautiful Friendship Bows
  • thin 3D Foam Tape
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Embossing Folder: Buffalo Plaid (retired)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

So....feel like getting into some trouble yourself? Check out the details for Double Trouble here.
Check out the sketches for this challenge here. This is the one I used.


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #doubletrouble #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, cool way of using your two-word sentiment, I would never of thought of that. Love both the inside and outside of your card and how you pulled in the three colors. Thanks for sharing again with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - I love this card. The colors are so happy...we welcome you to get in trouble with us anytime...thanks for supporting the Double Trouble Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card made great use of our sketch and I love the way you also decorated the inside! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to invest in that stamp set and the more I see it, the more I like it. This is a great straightforward card - bold colours and to the point. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment! The pop of yellow really makes the card! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Linda- DT
    www.scrappytherapy.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors, Michelle, and I especially like that embossed background! Lots of special touches in finishing the inside, too. Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...