Friday, August 17, 2018

Growing Boys ~ Color Dare 306


Open through 8-30-18

I was excited to make this layout with colors that went so well with the photos. It went together fast because the colors were given with the Color Dare Challenge and I used a pattern from Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3. After that it was a little trim here and a little trim there then...viola! The two tone sides to our cardstock helped me with the Heather accents. For those I used the dark side. What looks like a lighter yellow is actually Gold Foil paper that didn't photo well.







Close To My Heart products
  • Paper Pack: Enchantment
  • Cricut: Artbooking, Flower Market
  • Cardstock: Heather, White Daisy, New England Ivy, Saffron
  • Make It from Your Heart Volume 3, Pattern 3
  • Gold Foil paper
  • Embellishments: Grey Enamel Gems, Gold Pearls, New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Do this colors inspired you to create a paper craft to share with us at Color My Heart? We're hoping you are! We LOVe seeing what you create. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any colors that are close, but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. Link to our home page when you're ready. Can't wait to see what you make!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking

2 comments:

  1. These are two very handsome boys...layout is perfect with the bike and embellishments and design papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute boys and the layout is great too!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...