Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Bunches of Love Meets Thanks and Giving Card

Here is a card I made for my card club and am also sharing over at Heart 2 Heart.

This pretty card is a combination of a couple of other card ideas. Most of the inspiration comes from a card made by my friend Mary Gunn.
Sometimes it's fun to stamp your images right on the patterned paper which I did here. It can add a nice touch of texture to the overall look. Here I used the Bunches of Love stamp set (I can't get enough of this set!) and the October Stamp of the Month, Thanks and Giving. The flowers were stamped in Ballerina ink but then colored with the Sugarplum Shimmer Brush. Same was done for the leaves using Mint ink and the Mint Shimmer Brush. The fun plaid paper is from our new Seasons Mix-in paper pack. This is a variety of papers that will "mix-in" with any of our other paper packs! How fun is that!



Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Bunches of Love, Thanks & Giving (Oct. SOTM)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Seasons Mix-in
  • Carsstock: Mint
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Mint
  • Silver Glitter Gems
  • Shimmer Brushes: Sugarplum, Mint
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Have a fun day!
Michelle

#showandtelliwthmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. I saw this on H2H and thought, did I enter this? hahaha
    I'm glad you liked my card enough to take it and add your own cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this looks on the soft pink plaid paper. I also like how you added the shimmer. Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the soft colours in this card. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the stamping on plaid but never think of it; but maybe with my next card wherein I need to use plaid, in fact next Monday, I'm going to see if I can be that creative. Michelle thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart, wish to see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! VERY cute mixing in the bird house with this floral stamp image. CREATIVE! And yes, I agree on using that patterned paper looks GREAT!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...