Sunday, November 25, 2018

Boutique Card


Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches. Its a very nice sketch that lends itself to easy card making. I decided to use my Boutique paper pack since I haven't used it in a while. I love the colors in this pack! There is no stamping on this card because I made use of the Compliments that coordinate with the papers.  It was a quick card to make and I love how it turned out.




Close To My Heart products
  • Boutique Paper Pack and Compliments
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Sugar Plum
  • Specialty Paper: Sugar Plum Glitter Paper
  • Sugar Plum Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back often.

Pssst....... Cyber Monday Sale starts at 1:00am CDT for 24 hrs.

Shop on my website for great deals!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh 













1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment on a beautful card! Thanks so mch for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...