Monday, January 21, 2019

Something Fierce goes Feminine Layout

The Something Fierce paper collection has a nice variety of patterns and colors so you can easily create for both masculine and feminine projects making it very versatile!  One of my granddaughters has a birthday coming soon and she is all about the color pink. Here is my festive layout for her birthday.

The pattern is from our Make It from Your Heart Volume 3, page 14 how-to book. Once you have a plan the rest is all easy! With the cutting guides I soon had all the papers cuts and ready to go on the layout. I did some stamping and used the Stamp and Roll technique on the large balloon. First you ink the stamp then stamp on scrap paper. Without cleaning the stamp you roll the edge around on the stamp pad so you end up with a light and dark tone. Now stamp on your layout. Adding some sparkles was a good finishing touch!





Close To My Heart products
  • Make It from Your Heart: Volume 3
  • Paper Pack: Something Fierce
  • Stamp Set: Something Fierce-Cardmaking
  • Cardstock: Ballerina, Pewter
  • Exclusive Inks: Raspberry, Carolina, Lemon, Charcoal
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, White Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout and the new papers from Seasonal Expressions 1. Stop back often for more inspiration.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #seasonalexpressions1








No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...