Friday, January 18, 2019

Stuck On You Card ~ Color Dare #326


Open through Thursday Jan. 31st.


Our Color My Heart challenge to you this week is to use only Black and White with ONE other color of your choice. This should create a lot of very different looks and will be so much fun!

My color choice is Clover. It's a nice bright green and really pops with the black and white. The pattern paper is from our new Celebrate Mix-in pack. The pack is called Mix-in because you can mix in the papers with any of our other paper collections! The fun thing I did was to color the white ribbon with ink so it matched the color scheme. I simply took a sponge, rubbed it on the ink pad and then on the ribbon. It's that easy!






Close To My Heart products.
  • Stamp Set: Sticky Notes
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Celebrate Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Clover
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Clover
  • Thin Cuts: Circles, Stitches Circles, Ribbon (retired)
  • Glitter Paper: White, Black
  • Embellishments: White Ribbon, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
  • Sponge
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

What are you thinking would be a good color to go with black and white? We'd love to see what you create. You can make any paper craft and use any brand of ink you have. Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart home page

Michelle 

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #colormyheart #colordare

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the ribbon thin cut with this card! The cactus really pops with clover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little splash of green. Just the perfect amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I would never have thought to use green with black and white (except for a Halloween card) yet this doesn’t look like Halloween at all! I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...