Friday, February 15, 2019

Home and Heart Card ~ Color Dare #330


Open through Thursday Feb. 28th

The col My Heart Tic Tac Toe color challenge works just like the game. Pick colors in a row, column or diagonal for creating any paper craft you like. You can even use them all!  White is free. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use whatever brand you have. Just make sure the colors are as close as possible and don't add any brand new colors to the palette. Full details are on the Color My Heart home page.

I picked the colors in the bottom row: Thistle, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon plus a little black. I started with a pattern from out very helpful how-to book called Make It from Your Heart (Volume 4, pattern 18). So now the colors and pattern are both selected and I just needed to do a bit of stamping to pull it all together! The wreath was stamped in black and colored with ink and a water brush. For the hello sign I stamped in black and then just washed some Thistle ink over it. 





Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Heart and Home, Wordfetti
  • Paper Pack: I Heart Us
  • Make It from Your Heart Vol. 4
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Lagoon, Thistle, Sweet Leaf
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Sugarplum Glitter Gems
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Waterbrush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

It's now your turn to create and share using colors from the grid above. Create any paper craft you like. Full details are on our home page. I can't wait to see what you make!

Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking

Home and Heart


Love of Color

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...loving thistle and what a great layout and welcoming card. Don't think about using thistle often, but partial to that color; however, I will be bringing it out soon with Easter approaching. That color combination is simply pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I haven't used Thistle in a while and this seemed like a good time. I love it paired with Lagoon.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card! I love that barn door and I like how you used the lagoon for the door and the gem to hang the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour combo. I do love that barn door stamp and had to purchase it in my last order.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...