Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thin Cuts Blog Hop


It's time for another special hop from the Stamp of the Month group of consultants. We're featuring Thin Cuts (die cuts) to show you all kind of different ideas for their use. Sit back and enjoy!

If you've come from the blog of Lauren Moore you're doing just fine. Keep clicking on the link in each post to go to the next blog.

I just got the Stitched Quilt Squares Thin Cuts and couldn't wait to use them and the timing was perfect for this hop!My card is inspired by one made by consultant Catherine Nowak. I used the Love of Color book for my color inspiration, got out my cardstock and went to work! I stamped a bit on some of the cardstock shapes to break up the solid look and give some texture. I love the way it all turned out.





Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Budding Peonies
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Quilt Squares
  • How-to Book: The Love of Color
  • Cardstock: Eggplant, Peacock, Thistle, Glacier, Lilac, Mink, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Peacock, Glacier
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Next up is the blog of Carrie Simonds. Go check out her great Thin Cut idea! Thanks for hopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #boghop #ctmh #cardmaking #thincuts 

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! I missed Catherine's card, I will look for it later. I love the stamping you added to your quilt block. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING those quilt thin cuts. You inspired me to get them out again and play. ♥☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors together, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I love the colors you choose!! Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt card - it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I did not think I needed those Thin Cuts but now I am thinking I do...

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...