Sunday, March 24, 2019

Love Blossoms Card - Embossed

I can't get enough of the Love Blossoms stamp set!!! All the flowers! All the fantastic sentiments for any occasion! Wow it just doesn't get better than that, now does it! The only downside is that you can only get Love Blossoms this month. Boo hoo! But wait! There's still time to get you very own Love Blossoms stamp set! You have until March 31st then it's gone, gone, gone.  Love Blossoms comes with TWO "D" sized stamp sets. One sheet is flowers, the other a great assortment of sentiments. You can get just the stamp set for only $31.95 US (retails value $37.90 US) OR as part of a bundle with papers and a card kit! Click here to see the deal. Only 8 more days before it's gone!

My card was inspired by Miss Carrie's Creations. It was SO pretty I just had to try it myself. and put a bit of a spin on it, too. Hers was like the one on the left. I took it beyond that and made two more in other colors!

The flowers were white embossed on Vellum and fussy cut. I left the flowers uncolored but there are coordinating images to add color if you like. The only tricky part is hiding the Thin 3D Foam Tape behind the thicker lines of the leaves so it doesn't show through the Vellum. I put it in 3 different places.



Close to My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Love Blossoms (available through March 31st)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Specialty Paper: Vellum
  • Embossing: White Powder, VersaMark Pad, Heat Tool
  • Exclusive Inks: Black 
  • Tools: Thin Cuts Stitched Rectangles, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Journal Pen
  • Embellishments: Silver Thread, Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.


I hope my cards have inspired you to get this stamp set and make your own beautiful cards! There are so many ways to use this stamp set! Take a look at these ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh #loveblossoms 


2 comments:

  1. Really pretty cards, Michelle! Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...