Monday, May 20, 2019

Mr. Cool Layout


This little guy is so cute and loves to dress up in his suit! I just had to make a layout with our Paper Pals + Thin Cuts to document it. 

The Into the Wild paper pack was a perfect choice for the ocassion and really enhances to background in the photo. I based the design off a layout on page 93 of our Close To My Heart catalog. the Paper Pal was cut using the coordinating Thin Cut die.....same with the clothes and hair. The other details were stamped directly on the Paper Pal. I used ShinHan markers to color the images. 

Use those samples in the catalog to your advantage! It can be a starting point, use part of the design or use it all! That's why the samples are there!


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Paper Pal Base + Thin Cuts, Paper Pal Boy + Thin Cuts
  • Paper Pack: Into the Wild
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Almond, Sapphire, Pewter
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Toffee
  • ShinHan Markers: Marine, Blue, Carmine, Bronze, Mahogany
  • Cricut: Shapes and Text setting
  • Black & White Dots
  • Journal Pen
  • Mini Stapler
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back often for more ideas and inspiration.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...