Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cows, Cows, Cows!

Today I'm playing along with the sisters over at Double Trouble. The first challenge is to make a background using stencils, embossing, etc. No pattern paper allowed for this one. The second challenge is to include a "farm critter". I knew just the set I wanted to use and went to work.

I first cut a stencil using the large scallop die in the Decorative Borders Thin Cut set. I sponged ink using the curves to make the clouds. I also use this same die and some green cardstock to make the hills for the cows! 

The cows were stamped then colored with markers. The set comes with the option of coordinating dies so they were easy to cut out. I used a journal pen to give the cows eyelashes.




Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Wild & Punny + Thin Cuts, Timeless Textures
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sage
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Carolina, Canary
  • ShinHan Markers: Black, Light Orange
  • Thin Cut Dies: Decorative Borders
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
  • Tools: Sponge, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Journal Pen


If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too>

Click here to go check out the challenge at Double Trouble. It's a lot of fun playing with those crazy sisters!


Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #Doubletrouble 

8 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, just catching up on my comments...phew. This is adorable and love the herd of cows and scenery you created...fun and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2 Crafting Critter Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. Glad I made some time to join the fun!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your cows!!! Super cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cow - so udderly ca-uuute!! And a darling card.
    Adorable scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Your cows brought a smile to my face. I especially like the whimsical feeling of your card and I think using the simplicity of the circle die to create both clouds and hills was quite clever. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the play on words with herd the moos! Made me smile! I love those sweet cows too! Great country scene! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...