Friday, June 14, 2019

We've got the Blues!!! ~ Color Dare #347





This color challenge is all about BLUE! Create something using any blues and you can even add up to TWO Neutral colors. Black and White are free to use.

When you're ready you can use the link on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page. 

We can't wait to see what you create. Have fun!






I had the perfect photo for this challenge and couldn't wait to get started. I based my layout on one in the Close To My Heart catalog on page 93. I love how it turned out.

My background is in black and white from the Mix-in paper pack. The rest of the pattern papers come from the Into the Wild paper pack. I also used a few of the Complements from Into the Wild, too. The circle and letters were cut from a Cricut using the Shapes and Text settings.


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Defining You
  • Paper Packs: Into the Wild, Mix-in
  • Cardstock: Sapphire, White Daisy, Heather
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Into the Wild Complements
  • Black and White Dots
  • Journal Pen, Mini Stapler
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to create and share. Our Design Team can't wait to see what you create. 

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #scrapbooking #colorchallenge

8 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love this layout! I love how you used all the different pattern, yet you photo totally stands out. I may have to lift this design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, cat. I totally lifted the idea from page 93 of our catalog.

      Delete
  2. I love that you used the Defining You stamp for the sentiment - that’s a great description for this layout! Great choice of patterned papers with the mix of blacks and blues - and an adorable subject to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background layout and choice of the design papers for your grandson...and such a handsome grandson too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little cutie will chase anyone's blues way! Love this layout! Thanks for reminding me to look at the idea book for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi. I need to look at the Idea Book more often myself.

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...