Monday, August 12, 2019

More Flowers Always!

Welcome back to my ongoing display using the Flowers Always stamp set. I bought this stamp set during our recent Stampaganza Sale and I LOVE it! I love flowers and this seems to be the only way I can surround myself with flowers. The real kind just doesn't do well with me as the gardner. Even though this stamp set is not currently available the idea can be used with other stamp images. 

This shadow box is 8" x 10" and is photo ready. All you have to do is gently tuck the corners of the photo behind the tabs up top and the flowers at the bottom. What a great way to display a treasured photo!



Here is a close-up look at the flowers.



I've done some other projects using up the flowers and you can check them out here.

Shadow Box
Layout
Layout 2
Shadow Box 2
Flowers Always...Again

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Can you believe I still have some flowers left to use? Well I do so be sure to come back soon and see some more ideas.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #homedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...