Friday, August 2, 2019

Shaker Layout ~ Color Dare #354 Tic Tac Toe



The Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team is challenging you with a Tic Tac Toe grid of colors!

Just like the game you can pick your colors in a row, column, diagonal or use them all. We even let you pick and chose as long as the colors are in the grid. You can't add any brand new colors to the grid although Black and White are free colors to use with the grid.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you like as long as you can make a very close match.

Also, you can make any paper craft you like!



***BLACK & WHITE ARE FREE***   ***GOLD & SILVER ARE FREE***

I used colors from the center column + Pansy for my scrapbook page. To get me started I used a pattern from one of our How-to books called Make It from Your Heart. Since this is from my grandson I wanted to keep it a bit more on the masculine side even though I used pink as one of the colors. Have you ever includes a shaker element on a scrapbook page? Well I did on this one and I know my grandson will think it's great!



  
Close up of shaker element                                                      One Year Older stamp set

Close To My Heart products:

  • Stamp Set: One Year Older
  • Paper Pack: Into the Wild, True Love, Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Charcoal, Pansy
  • Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Pansy, New England Ivy
  • Thin Cut Dies: Shaker Window and Confetti
  • Shaker Window and Foam
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Volume 3, pattern 2
  • Embellishments: Loose Silver Sequins, Black and White Dots
  • Tools: Journal Pen, thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to join the fun! Create any paper craft using colors from the grid. Full details can be found on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page. We can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #ctmh

8 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...