Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sweet Girl Layout

The other day I got out what I have left of the Sweet Girl shapes I made with our Thin Cut dies. I had a nice little bag full and didn't want them to go to waste. I made this layout using some of those shapes and I can't wait to add some photos!


I love our Stitched Quilt Shapes! There are so many options and it always makes a nice pattern on your project.  But.....GASP....... the Stitched Quilt Shapes are retiring August 31st! You need to get this set if you don't already have it!

I used the Sweet Girl papers and matching cardstock for the shapes. There is no stamping on the layout this time. All the embellishments come from the Sweet Girl Compliments making this a very easy layout to make!




Close To My Heart products
  • Paper Pack: Sweet Girl + Compliments
  • Cardstock: Peach, White Daisy, Sapphire, Fern, Heather
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Quilt Shapes
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Ok what are you waiting for? Go get your own Stitched Quilt Shapes before they sell out and have tons of crafting fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...