Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Every Little Thing Layout

I LOVE how this layout turned out! I love our new colors Wisteria and Juniper! I love the die cuts from our Cricut Flower Market Collection! This layout was inspired by one made by Debbi Fournier. I made a couple of adjustments here and there but the inspiration is all there!

Once the die cut images were assembled the layout came together quickly. By using both sides of our cardstock I was able to get a light and dark shade of the same color for the flowers and camera. Cool, right?





Close up of the Liquid Glass on the camera lens.


Close To My Heart products
  • Cricut Flower Market
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Juniper, Wisteria
  • Every Little Thing Paper Packet
  • Embellishments: Loose Juniper Sequins
  • Tools: Liquid Glass + Fine Tip Applicator
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Come back often for more ideas and inspiration! Better yet follow my blog!

Have a great day!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cricut #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...