Monday, October 28, 2019

Anything Goes at Heart 2 Heart


Heart 2 Heart is hosting an anything goes challenge. I just made this card and decided it was perfect for the challenge.

This card is based on the very first Christmas card I learned to make 23 years ago when I first became a Close To My Heart consultant. It's simple design is timeless. I wish I still had a copy of that first card but unfortunately I don't.

First I created a mask with a piece of scrap paper. I tore it in the shape of a gently hill. I placed the mask on the cardstock and stamped the tree image so I had mostly just the top of the tree at the top of the hill on the cardstock and the bottom of the tree on the scrap paper. As I stamped down the hill I made the trees larger. One full size tree was stamped in the lower corner with a sentiment and snowflakes sprinkled at the top. I used some Stickles to create the look of snow along the tree line and at the bottom. The snowflakes and trees were given a bit of sparkle with a Shimmer Brush. This easy card is a great one for those assembly line card making sessions this time of year! Hey..... speaking of making a bunch of cards....did you know we have a value pack of cards and envelopes? Well we do! You get 50 white cards and envelopes for only $15.95. What  deal!


Inside of card

Cedar and Pine Scrapbooking
Say It in Style

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sangria
  • Exclusive Inks: Peacock, Sangria
  • Embellishments: Diamond Stickles, Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to check out Heart 2 Heart. They host wonderful challenges! Thanks for stopping by. Follow my blog to keep up with all the different ideas I share!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #heart2heart 

2 comments:

  1. Love how you created the hill with glitter for a three- dimensional look. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Christmas card with the peacock and all the shimmer! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...