Friday, November 15, 2019

Ornament Card ~ Tic Tac Toe Color Dare #369

Welcome to another fun Tic Tac Toe Color Challenge!

You pick your colors by column, row or diagonal just like in the game. You can even use some of the other colors in the grid with your column, etc. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a VERY CLOSE match. DO NOT add any brand new colors to the grid. Black and white are free colors but no other neutrals are allowed.

What colors will you create with? We can't wait to see! Share your project on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page. 


I love making Christmas cards in non-traditional colors so I chose to use the middle column of colors: Ballerina, Silver and Green Apple. I inked the embossing folder before putting it through the Cuttlebug for the pretty background layer. After stamping and die cutting the ornament I popped it up with some foam tape. I added dots of glitter with Stickles for a fun look.


For the Tree



Cedar & Pine Scrapbooking
Custom Ornament Thin Cut Die
Close To My Heart products also used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Ballerina, Green Apple
  • Specialty Paper: Silver
  • Exclusive Inks: Ballerina, Green Apple
  • Snowflake Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Stickles-Silver, Pink Taffeta, Silver Thread
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's your turn. Which colors will you pick to create with? Remember, don't add any new colors to the grid or you'll be disqualified. Disqualifying anyone makes our Design Team sad. Please don't make us sad. 

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #coloremyheart #cardmaking

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card done with non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Michelle! The soft colors create a feeling of calm and peace - something we can all use during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink and I've never tried the inking on an embossing folder before putting through the Cuttlebug, it really softened the green and made a very pretty background...beautiful non-traditional Christmas card...love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love non-traditional colours for Christmas and this is gorgeous! Great background for a beautiful card .

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...